If you are reading this, you’ve been probably thinking of an alternative way to travel, that does not include :
- Staying at a resort and spending a bunch of money for a short week of pleasure;
- Staying at a hotel that will cost you as much, and will show you just a tip of the iceberg of what you could actually see when you travel to a new destination;
- Going to the same place every year, because you are familiar with the area and afraid to get lost.
If you are reading this, you might want :
- To find yourself by getting lost somewhere beautiful;
- Get out of your shell, and experience life in another way of living;
- To bring something back home with you that nobody else has, because your experience was unique.
Don’t let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen.
People find it scary to travel sometimes when your not with a group. But when you travel alone, or with one other person, you find yourself asking for directions or having a conversation with the couple next to you. You are more open to engage with other people. That’s what makes your trip an adventure!
You want to live moments that will last you a lifetime of memories. So go on and start organizing your trip! It will be worth every second.
We help you
We have been wanting to go to Europe for quite a while, and we’ve finally made the decision to spend our 2013 summer overseas. Nothing can compare to the experience we had staying with a European family. A trip like this has never been done by any of our friends and family, so we had to do a lot of searching. So we decided to make a blog to help people who want to live an adventure like we did. Here are the steps we took that could help you make your decisions for your working holiday!
What is a working holiday you may ask!
A working holiday is an opportunity for young people to experience life in a foreign country, allowing them to holiday and casually work during their stay.
Get to know us!
Hi, We are a young couple from Canada, Eh! We live in a small town with a lot of family and friends all around us. We speak french and english (I’m sorry if you find that my english spelling is not very good) . My name is Caroline, I am a Rehabilitation Assistant, and Ricky is a Math Teacher. We love to explore new cultures, food, lifestyles, and meet new people.
We hope this blog will help you if you ever need tips on traveling on a budget! Our goal was to spend less and see more!
Check out our trip on youtube :
(This site’s purpose was to show our family and friends back home, what we were doing on our trip, as we were living it. I am currently working on changing it to be informative for you.)